The high quality metal grinding disc advantages:
1. The grinding efficiency is high, and the grinding disc consumption is relatively slow;
2. Diamond resin grinding disc is low-temperature curing, the production cycle is short, the equipment and supply process is relatively simple; because the resin has fluidity, it is easy to form a grinding disc with a complex surface.
3. Use the dresser to shape (adjust the dynamic balance, shape) as shown in the figure above. Since the dressing of the dresser is used, the abrasive grains on the surface of the grinding disc are not sufficiently exposed. Therefore, it is necessary to sharpen.
4. The grinding disc has a certain elasticity, which is beneficial to improve the roughness of the surface of the workpiece, and is mainly used for fine grinding, semi-finishing, knife grinding, polishing and the like;
5. For special steels such as tungsten, tungsten-containing molybdenum high-speed steel, vanadium alloy steel, cobalt alloy steel, special high-speed steel tool sharpening, super-finishing of difficult-to-machine heat-resistant steel workpieces, and honing of other steel quenching tools.